Vision & Mission
To reach the un-reached with the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ, help them to reach their own and transform the society, primarily in Bihar, Northern States of India and beyond
- Equip volunteer workers from South and North India to be placed primarily in Bihar, Northern States of India and beyond to reach the unreached with the Gospel.
- Place workers based on unreached areas, where there is no Christian work at all. Also to deploy workers by identifying specific PIN codes (Zip), Villages, Towns and Cities and strategic places positions of the society.The results of these efforts to be converted into Church Planting Movement and Community Transformation.
- Train the cross cultural and the native believers for leadership by giving specialized training in reaching children, youth, elite of the society, religious groups like Buddhists, "neighbours" and "popular bandhus". Mentor new believers, train and equip them constantly to transform theirs.
- Introduce Education and Medical Service along with Rehabilitation Centers for women and children from persecuted families, child labourers, tribal children, orphans and handicapped, in order to substantiate and support the vision.
- Give emphasis for “Tent making” strategy to influence the various sectors of the society, for transformation.