An intensive teacher training program to prepare potential candidates to be recruited into GEMS institutions will be conducted in May and June 2017.
GEMS is recruiting teachers and lectures for GEMS institutions (English medium schools, ITIs & Polytechnic college) and training program will be conducted at Sikaria (Bihar), Chennai, Trichy & Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu).
Click for more details http://news.gemsbihar.org/2017/03/openings-for-teachers-and-doctors-in.html
Applicants from South: Degree holders, Engineering professionals
Applicants from North: Degree holders, Engineering professionals and 10th& 12th in either ISC or CBSE pattern can also apply.
Terms and Conditions
· During the training candidates will be provided stipend and assured job placements in any of the institutions.
· You will have to serve for minimum 2 years.
· You will be given an opportunity to do B.Ed. in GEMS B.Ed. College after completion of 2 years’ bond.
· Tuition fee for your B.Ed. course will be sponsored by GEMS after which you will have to serve for another 2 years of bond period.
· During your bond period you will be provided with the consolidated pay as per GEMS salary norms.
The training will be conducted in four places:
· GEMS Campus, Sikaria, Bihar (Contact: 06184 234567)
· 11, 13th Cross Street, New Colony, Chrompet, Chennai – 44 (Contact: 044 22386031)
· Mahanaim, 1, Abdul Ghafoor Street, Kajah Nagar, Trichy– 20 (Contact: 9443555577)
· 14, Jeba Nagar, Vasanthapuram South, Near Vijaya Garden, Tirunelveli – 05 (Contact: 9488771655)
Apply before 15th April 2017 for the teachers training program. To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
An opportunity to use your skills and education for Jesus among the needy, unreached students and people in Bihar, UP and Jharkhand.